Thursday, October 3, 2019

ELP Update #2 (10/3/19)

Update: I´m continuing on the abstract part of the building and closing everything off. I hope that I will be able to finish and paint the whole structure without having to use any of my study halls. I think I´ll use more blues and greys in my paint pallet.

Problem: I´ll have to be careful about shaping and sizing my structure so I don´t lose any points off my final grade. I don´t want things to be too tall so you can really recognize my art project.

Solution: As long as I keep a ruler nearby and keep a keen eye on things I should be okay. I´ll make sure to measure things carefully as I go.

Conclusion: I plan to begin really assembling my whole structure today so I can start painting either at the end of today or on Monday. I´ll let the hot glue cure as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment